This townhouse was the developers choice as the best one in a boutique block of eleven. If you are upsizing, downsizing or seeking a property that offers you a great return, this townhouse ticks all the boxes. Quietly positioned down at the rear of the complex, private & backing onto a bush reserve with never to be built out northerly views over the Woronora River. The back yard is huge and offers incredible potential to create your own oasis with pool, spa and large entertaining area subject to council approval. A reluctant sale by the original developer, it has been a rental property for 16 years and is being offered as a blank canvas for the astute purchaser to add their own creative touches.
- Incredible oversized townhouse with 484sqm of total area
- Great bedrooms, all with built-ins, main with ensuite and views
- Huge living/dining room, gourmet kitchen with granite tops
- Covered entertaining area overlooking enormous grassed yard
- Internal access from side x side double garage with auto door
- Close to shops, cafes and a short stroll to train station and city transport.
- Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Strata $749.88, Council $267.80, Water $257.62