While obtaining a mortgage directly from a bank or lender is an easy option, it could cost you thousands in extra repayments. Engaging a Mortgage Broker such as GROW Home Loans offers you the following advantages:
- Personalized service – we take the time to understand your situation and objectives
- Negotiation power – we negotiate on your behalf and have access to a broad range of lenders
- Objective advice – we are not bound by specific lenders
- Expertise and market knowledge – we know where to look and what to look for, we have you covered with all the tricky “fine print”
- Save you time, effort and stress – who doesn’t need more of this in their life?
- Ongoing support and adapt finance options to your changing circumstances – we stay in touch and monitor the market to see if things change what might be of benefit to you in different market conditions and as your personal situations change
Here are some reasons why you should consider using a mortgage broker instead:
Access to Multiple Lenders: A bank can only offer you their own mortgage products, limiting your options. By comparison, a mortgage broker has access to a wide network of lenders. This means you will be presented with a range of loan choices in addition to negotiating competitive interest rates and terms on your behalf.
Expertise and Market Knowledge: Mortgage brokers specialise in mortgages and have in-depth knowledge of the lending market. This expertise allows them to assess your unique financial situation and recommend the most suitable financing options for your needs.
Save Time & Effort: Searching for the right mortgage can be time-consuming and overwhelming. A mortgage broker handles the research and all other details, saving you time and effort while ensuring a smoother and more efficient transaction.
Personalised Service: Mortgage brokers provide personalized service tailored to your specific financial goals and circumstances.
Negotiation and Advocacy: Mortgage brokers have relationships with lenders and experience negotiating and securing better terms and rates than individuals can obtain on their own.
Objective Advice: Unlike bank loan officers who work for the bank and have sales targets to meet, mortgage brokers work for you.
Ongoing Support: A mortgage broker’s service doesn’t end once you secure a loan. They can assist with refinancing, provide guidance on mortgage management, and help you navigate changes in your financial circumstances. They remain a valuable resource for ongoing mortgage advice and support.