Pulse’s Renovation Giveaway
Promoter: Pulse Property Agents Pty Ltd.
Conditions of Entry:
- The Promoter and Supplier is Pulse Property Agents Pty Ltd. ABN 75 603 432 202
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- The total prize is valued at $10,000 AUD and the promoters decision is final
- The prize includes a renovation or cosmetic renovation to your house or your investment property to the value of $10,000 AUD, inclusive of GST. To which all renovations and trade arrangements will be booked by Pulse Property Agents. A list of building companies assigned to complete the renovation will be at the sole discretion of Pulse Property Agents Pty Ltd. The winner will select from the list. Failure to engage one of the assigned companies will result in the prize being forfeited.
- The prize, or any unused portion of this prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Once redeemed, if the value of the prize is less than the total prize pool, the remaining balance will be forfeited. Any further costs or fees associated with the prize beyond the value of $10,000AUD will be at the full responsibility of the winner and only the winner.
- The winner will be drawn randomly.
- The promotion commences on 22/05/2019 at 9am AEST. Entries close on 30th August 2019. The one (1) winner will be notified by email and/or social media.
- This promotion is governed by and is to be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and waives any right to object to proceedings being brought in those courts.
Who is eligible:
- Entry is only open to Australian residents. Employees and immediate families of Pulse Property Agents Pty Ltd employees are ineligible. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grand-parent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister, or 1st cousin.
- One entry per property. To be eligible you must either:
a) Bring a management over to Pulse Property Agents located within the Sutherland Shire. The property must be signed up on a minimum 12-month tenancy agreement.
b) Give an authority to lease and manage your property located within the Sutherland Shire, becoming valid once a tenant signs a minimum 12-month tenancy agreement.
c) Refer a person or persons that falls into the above two categories.
Terms of the Promotion
- Pulse Property Pty Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to take on the management of a property for any reason whatsoever, including reasons such as financial capability, property maintenance and existing tenancy issues.
- In an event or any other circumstance beyond the control of Pulse Property Agents Pty Ltd, Pulse Property Agents Ltd Pty reserves the right to either provide an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize or, subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Pulse Property Agents Pty Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of Pulse Property Agents Pty Ltd. including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter, Pulse Property Agent Pty Ltd. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Pulse Property Agents Pty Ltd. (including its directors, employees, and agents) excludes all liability including negligence, for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s and Supplier’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorized access or third-party interference;
c) any entry prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged, or misdirected (whether or not their receipt by the Promoter and Supplier) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and Supplier;
d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry;
e) any tax liability incurred by winner or entrant; or
f) use of the prize.