This stunning two bedroom apartment boasts light filled interiors throughout and is perfectly located in a peaceful and ultra-convenient location. Situated on the top floor in a well maintained security complex this apartment is the perfect place to call home.
- Two great light filled bedrooms with leafy outlooks. Built in wardrobe in main bedroom
- Open plan living and dining room bathed in natural light and opens out onto balcony
- Timber floors in living & brand new carpet in bedrooms, plantation shutters throughout
- Private, sunny and peaceful balcony with leafy outlook, great for relaxing with family and friends
- Brand new contemporary kitchen features Caesar stone benchtops, quality appliances including dishwasher plus an abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Updated family bathroom with separate bath tub and shower with new screen and great storage options
- Renovated internal laundry with huge storage cupboard
- Oversized single lock up garage
- Sorry no pets
Highly desirable convenient position only moments to Hazelhurst Art Gallery, Gymea train station, shops, cafes, restaurants as well Tafe, public schools and high schools
Please register for inspections via 'email agent' or 'book inspection' buttons.
Otherwise we unfortunately aren't able to notify you of any inspection changes.
For more information or to inspect, please contact Jasmine on 0413 920 289.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools