Currently presenting as an essentially original 1950s style two-bedroom weatherboard cottage, this property offers exciting potential as a new home site allowing astute purchasers to capitalize in a serene setting offering a leafy streetscape outlook with the gentle waters of Yowie Bay nearby.
- Two-bedroom useable cottage with colourbond roof and enclosed front verandah
- Street-front single garage plus several outbuildings at the rear of the cottage
- Elevated West-facing 708sqm approx block with generous 16 metre frontage approx.
- Zoned R2 Low Density Residential, FSR 55:1
- Situated approx. 750m from Camellia Gardens, 1km approx. from the Miranda Westfield
- Rich with possibilities yet to reach its full potential in a sought-after location