Set in a leafy green and ultra-private setting, this sun-filled home is a warm and inviting haven of charm and beauty with district views. It enjoys an elevated setting while maintaining a family focused feel and only moments to local amenities.
- Well-appointed modern kitchen includes plenty of storage and bench space
- Three generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, ducted air conditioning
- Stylish renovated main bathroom with separate toilet
- Flexible layout offers abundance of living space and timber flooring throughout
- Easy-care garden providing a low maintenance lifestyle
- Positioned close to local schools, cafes and shops
Water Rates: $302.00 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $374.00 per quarter approx.