A rare property peacefully set in a sought after, family-friendly location, this much loved home offers a versatile light filled layout and stands out with its period character and charm. Offering a wonderful opportunity for the growing family, this home showcases a working fireplace, high ceilings, decorative cornices and original floorboards, and is just moments to local shops, cafes, schools and Gymea train station.
- Generous single level family layout with two separate living areas and gas heating throughout
- Beautiful Hamptons style kitchen with stone bench tops and ample storage
- In-ground swimming pool, covered alfresco, manicured gardens and flat grassed yard
- Four spacious bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and heritage ceiling fans
- Two immaculate bathrooms, one newly renovated plus large internal laundry
- Zoned R2 – Low Density Residential, frontage 18.29m, land size 765.1sqm approx.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools